波兹南理工大学历史

CHINESE
(ta informacja jest widoczna tylko w edycji)

波兹南高等技术教育的开端可追溯到1919年。当时最高人民委员会成立了国家高等机械工程学院。 9月1日成立了正规班,最初只有少量学生。 不幸的是,在第一个毕业典礼开之前,由于名称里删除 “高等” 形容,学校的地位被降级。 学校立即开始努力企图恢复其之前的地位。

 

 

1921年,在 “技术新闻”中出现包括建立这种高等教育机构的理由,关于其实现计划,必要土地,建设,设备,大学操作等成本建议的“波兹南技术大学成立事记”。 这些努力取得了成功,自1919年以来,国家高等机械工程学校更名为国家高等机械电气工程学校,并于1930年由于增加电气工程学院而得以扩展。学校以这种形式运营直到 第二次世界大战爆发。716名毕业生获得了学位。

 

 

 

 

 

1937年,教育部正式批准创立波兹南理工大学,但第二次世界大战打破了这些计划。战争后,学校的运营早在1945年已恢复。当时学校被转变为工程学校。与此同时,在波兹南建立一所完全成熟技术大学的努力仍在继续。为此,成立波兹南理工大学组织委员会,并制定适当的备忘录和行动计划。不幸的是,因为缺乏独立的学术人员和实验室设施。而设施条件差的原因使其只能成立工程学校 - 高等职业学校,非学历教育机构。此机构包括机械工程系,电气工程系和土木工程系。学校以这种形式一直持续到二十世纪50年代中期。

1953年,土木工程学院的新建筑建立在Piotrowo街的新区。 1953年9月,成立了农业工程学院。学校提供非常好的气氛,而用波兰语学习的可能性受到普遍的赞赏,学生们自豪地戴着他们带有蓝色带子的深紫色帽子。

实质的突破是在1955年。当年,波兹南工程学校,根据高等教育部长的指示转变为波兹南理工大学。 这对整个波兹南以及整个科学界而言,都是一个巨大的喜讯。 事实上,这才是给此机构授予与其名称相应等级努力的开始。 新的组织结构设计随即开始。根据该组织结构,大学从工程学院和交叉学院已经存在的四个学院中借用了四个系。 结构的一个重大变化是在1970年引进研究所系统:在每个学院建立了两个或三个研究所来代替以前的部门。 1968年成立化学学院(现为化学技术),1997年成立技术物理学院,1999年成立建筑学院,2001年成立计算和管理学院,2006年成立电子和电信学院。

目前波兹南理工大学为九个学院组成的高等教育机构,在25个学科领域为近2万名学生提供教育。 大学雇用一千多名教职员工。

 

波兹南理工大学开展先进的科学和研究工作,在全日制本科和硕士提供24个领域的教学课程,14个本科兼职研究领域的教学课程以及12个领域 硕士兼职研究教学课程。总而言之,波兹南理工大学为近2万名学生提供教育。 从2006/2007学年开始,波兹南理工大学还提供博士研究作为第三周期研究。

位于Piotrowo的Warta [瓦尔达]校区不断扩大。 2010年,波兹南理工大学会议中心和图书馆(位于Piotrowo 2)的新建筑投入使用。 自2012年起,学生可以使用现代化的机电一体化,生物力学和纳米工程中心(位于Jana Pawła II 28)。 两年后,化学技术学院的大楼开始投入使用(Berdychowo 4)。2015年 完成了波兹南理工大学的体育馆。

1995年,波兹南理工大学作为波兰第一所高等教育机构成为CESAER(欧洲高级工程教育和研究学校协会)- 这一集中了欧洲最好工业和技术学校组织的成员。 2000年波兹南理工大学校友大会首次举行。2004年大学庆祝在波兹南建立波兰高等技术教育85周年。

ENGLISH
(ta informacja jest widoczna tylko w edycji)

The beginnings of higher technical education in Poznan date back to 1919, when the Supreme People's Council established the State Higher School of Mechanical Engineering. Regular classes, initially with a small number of students, began on September 1 that year. Unfortunately, before the first graduation ceremony took place, the school status was downgraded by removing the adjective "higher" out of its name. The School immediately began the efforts to restore its previous rank.

In 1921, in " Wiadomości Techniczne " [ ‘Technical News’ ] appeared the "Chronicle of the Establishment of  the University of Technology in Poznan" including justification for creating such an educational institution, the proposals of the performance plan concerning the necessary land, the building, the cost of its construction, equipment and operation of the university. The efforts  brought  success,   and operating since 1919, the State Higher School of Mechanical Engineering was renamed the State Higher School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, and in 1930 it was extended by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering.In this form the school operated until the outbreak of World War II, and 716 graduates received a degree from it.

 

In 1937, the Ministry formally approved the creation of the Poznań University of Technology, but World War II actually shattered those plans. After the war, the operation of School was resumed already in 1945, when it was transformed into the School of Engineering. At the same time, however, the efforts to establish a fully-fledged technical university in Poznan were continued. To do this, the Organising Committee of Poznan University of Technology was constituted, and a suitable memorial and a plan of action were formulated. Unfortunately, the lack of independent academic staff, the condition of the facilities and the lack of laboratory facilities allowed only for the appointment of the School of Engineering - higher vocational school, the non-academic educational institution with faculties: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Civil Engineering. In this form the School continued until the mid-50s of the twentieth century.

In 1953, in the new area at Piotrowo Street,  the building of the Faculty of Civil Engineering was erected. In September 1953, The Faculty of Agricultural Engineering was appointed. The University offered a really good atmosphere, the possibility to study in the Polish language was commonly appreciated , and the students proudly wore their claret-coloured caps with blue bands.

 

The breakthrough came in 1955 when the School of Engineering in Poznan, by the Ordinance of the Minister of Higher Education was transformed into Poznan University of Technology. It was a great joy for the whole, not only scientific, community of Poznan. In fact, it was only the beginning of efforts to give this institution the rank corresponding to the name. A new organizational structure was designed, under which the University acquired four faculties out of the already existing in the School of Engineering and all the inter-faculty units. A major change in the structure was in 1970 the introduction of the institute system: in place of the previous chairs, in each faculty two or three institutes were created. In 1968 the Faculty of Chemistry was created (now the Chemical Technology), in 1997 the Faculty of Technical Physics, in 1999, the Faculty of Architecture, in 2001 the Faculty of Computing and Management, and in 2006 the Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications.

Currently Poznan University of Technology is a nine-faculty institution of higher education, educating nearly twenty thousand students in 24 fields of study. The University employs over one thousand academic staff.

Poznan University of Technology carries out  advanced scientific and research work, as well as teaching classes in 24 fields of first- and second-cycle full-time studies,  and in 14 fields of first-cycle part-time studies, and in 12 fields of second-cycle part-time studies.  Overall, Poznan University of Technology educates nearly twenty thousand students. Commencing the academic year 2006/2007, Poznan University of Technology also offers doctoral studies as the third-cycle studies.

In 1995, PoznanUniversity of Technology as the first Polish technical university, became a member of the Conference of European Schools for Advanced Engineering Education and Research - CESAEER - an organization bringing together the best technical universities in Europe. In 2000, the first General Reunion of the Alumni of Poznan University of Technology was held, and in 2004 the University celebrated the 85th anniversary of the establishment of Polish Higher Technical Education in Poznan.

相片

Rektorat w 20-leciu międzywojennym
Rektorat w 20-leciu międzywojennym
Gabinet Rektora
Gabinet Rektora
Legitymacja studencka z 1927 roku
Legitymacja studencka z 1927 roku
Warsztaty szkolne - sala tokarek
Warsztaty szkolne - sala tokarek
Warsztaty szkolne - sala frezarek
Warsztaty szkolne - sala frezarek
Laboratorium
Laboratorium